Sunday, September 19, 2010

Okay well basically I got forced into making one of these. BUT on the plus side, I get a bracelet out of it. Which i need SO MUCH because my bracelet that I got at the beach just got caught on my door and broke. Not like you care but still....

Random people..(boys and girls)...have been adding/calling me via skype lately. And im talking people from random states like Iowa and Minnesota. CREEPY. yeah. oh well.

I'm gonna go draw pictures for my new friend Caitlin, and maybe bake her some cookies.


Peace, love, Nicki Minaj
     Kaitlin.

1 comment:

  1. K TO THE G... glovy! ayyy! congratulations on the blog! we are very proud of you! tell your little skype friends to follow you. you will have a world wide international blog someday. and even disney channel will be recruiting you. if you have faith and follow your dreams!
    remember, indefinite cacophobia believes in you.

    oh and as your life coach/ blog inspirator i have one piece of advice for you. you know how they say every party needs a pooper.
    well... EVERY POST NEEDS A PICTURE.

    ReplyDelete